Dalyan meatball recipe that will give you an explosion of flavor in your full mouth.
- 1.1 pounds of ground beef
- 1 slice of crumb
- 9 sprigs of parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 potato
- 2 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Peel potatoes and carrots and cook with little water.
- Add the grated onion, wetted crumb, egg, finely chopped parsley, salt and black pepper into the ground beef and knead for 10 minutes.
- With wet hands give a cylinder shape of about 30 cm long. Carve the center of the carrot and cut the potato into four. Place the edges on top of the greased tray. (With the merged part at the bottom)
- Bake in medium heat for 35 minutes.
- Serve with boiled seasonal vegetables.
- Knead the meatballs thoroughly.
- If you have time, rest the meatballs in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. This way, your meatballs will be tastier.
- Pay attention to the thickness of the meatballs. Make sure it is not too thin or too thick. Otherwise, the meatballs will not be cooked or overcooked.
Dalyan Meatballs is a baked or smoked ground meat dish prepared in the form of a loaf. This recipe, unique to Turkish cuisine, is easy and delicious to prepare.
Serve with rice or mashed potatoes at your family meals. Try this recipe with boiled eggs in its stuffing. Enjoy your meal.