August 4, 2019
This exquisite member of French cuisine is a kind of dessert similar to custard. It is a light flavor that can be served after a rich menu.
Servings 8 people
Preparation 30 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 60 mins
- Wash the lemons. Peel off the yellow part of the shell and put it in the rondo. Add the juice of the lemons. Mix by adding sugar.
- Add cream and eggs. Continue mixing.
- Put two different sizes of ovenware in one another.
- Put 1 finger thick water on the larger one. Pour the mixture into the interior.
- Place in an oven preheated to 210 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the period, remove the containers from the oven and place the container with the dessert in the refrigerator.
- Serve after it cools.
Serving Size 1 Lemon Flan
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 1377 mg459%
Sodium 811 mg35.3%
Potassium 1806 mg38.4%
Protein 69 g138%
Total Fat 62 g79.5%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE