October 5, 2019
A delicious, satisfying and practical snack that you can consume at breakfast, five teas, any time of the day.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 25 mins
Total 40 mins
- 0.7 pound of flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 milk
- 3 egg
- 1 olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dry mint
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of olive
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- First mix the eggs and granulated sugar in the mixer. Then continue mixing by adding milk, oil, oregano and mint.
- Add flour and baking powder to the mixture, stir for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the ingredients with spoon after adding olive.
- Grease the cake mold. Pour the mixture and bake in the oven.
- Wait for it to cool and serve by slicing.
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.