- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 3 cups of grated kashari cheese
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pan fry corn flour in half a teaspoon of butter. Add the cheese. (Mihlama cheese should be the first choice, however you can use another cheese if you can't find it. Kashari greek cheese is a good alternative)
- Add water and continue to pan fry.
- Melt the remaining butter in a separate pan.
- When the mixture with the corn flour in the pan becomes pasty, pour the melted oil over it and serve it hot.
It is one of the most delicious dishes of the Black Sea region. You can easily make this delicious dish which you can consume at any time of the day for breakfast, or five o'clock teas. The most important point to consider is the selection of cheese.