October 14, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 60 mins
Total 75 mins
- Preheat oven to 120°C (248° F). Place baking paper on the tray.
- Slice the bananas. Place banana slices on the baking tray.
- If you want to add ginger or cinnamon according to your taste, sprinkle on bananas.
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour. Remove the cooked bananas from the oven and wait for 30 minutes and turn over.
- If you want to sweeten while serving, pour honey on bananas.
Related Recipes - Snack
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.