October 22, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 70 mins
Total 90 mins
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1.0 pound of ground beef
- 2 onion
- 1.0 pound of tomato
- 1 cup of water
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1.9 pounds of red kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons of chili flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon of oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- Heat the pan and put in sunflower oil.
- Wash in hot water, strain the ground beef. Add the ground beef, stir occasionally.
- Grease the pan again and fry the onions.
- Add ground beef, tomato sauce, 1.5 tea cups of water and garlic. Cook for 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Add the red kidney beans, chili flakes, oregano, cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for 45 minutes with the lid closed.
- Mix water and corn starch in a bowl and add to the pan. Cook another 3-4 minutes for serving.
Serving Size 1 Chilli
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE