Beef with Tomato Sauce
If you want to offer your guests a unique flavor, you have found the right recipe. You may prefer a soft hearty meat dish. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Meat selection is very important, you can use sirloin steak for this dish.
- 2.2 pounds of steak
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of flour
- 2 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 cups of water
- Marinated meats with onion juice, garlic, thyme and olive oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before cooking the meat, take it out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature.
- Take the oil and butter to the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on bot sides and seal, then put in the cooking pot.
- Add the oil to the saucepan and cook the onions and garlic.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for 2-3 minutes until the smell emerges. Add the bay leaf. Add hot water and cook at a slightly hot temperature. Add salt and pepper at the end.
- After pouring the meat into the serving plate, add the flour and water to the remaining tomato paste in the pot. Boil and pour over the meat and serve.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.