Beef with Tomato SauceTurkish
Main Dish / 15 November 2019
If you want to offer your guests a unique flavor, you have found the right recipe. You may prefer a soft hearty meat dish. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Meat selection is very important, you can use sirloin steak for this dish.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/beef-with-tomato-sauce"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Beef with Tomato Sauce</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/salcali-biftek.jpg" alt="Beef with Tomato Sauce" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Marinated meats with onion juice, garlic, thyme and olive oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Before cooking the meat, take it out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature. Take the oil and butter to the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on bot sides and seal, then put... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 90 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 120 mins
- 2.2pounds ofsteak
- 1tablespoon ofsunflower oil
- 1tablespoon oftomato paste
- 1/2tablespoon offlour
- 1bay leaf
- 2cloves ofgarlic
- 1teaspoon oforegano
- 2teaspoons ofsalt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 3cups ofwater
- Marinated meats with onion juice, garlic, thyme and olive oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before cooking the meat, take it out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature.
- Take the oil and butter to the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on bot sides and seal, then put in the cooking pot.
- Add the oil to the saucepan and cook the onions and garlic.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for 2-3 minutes until the smell emerges. Add the bay leaf. Add hot water and cook at a slightly hot temperature. Add salt and pepper at the end.
- After pouring the meat into the serving plate, add the flour and water to the remaining tomato paste in the pot. Boil and pour over the meat and serve.