Undoubtedly, desserts are one of the flavors we cannot give up. Desserts, which people especially have trouble saying "no" to, are an incredible family of flavors with different recipes. One of the most popular members of this family is pudding. But when we say pudding, we think of a single form. Here is our recipe of the kind that will break this taboo. Pumpkin pudding, which is very easy to prepare and cook, is shown among practical desserts. Those who want to experience pudding in a different way must definitely try this recipe.
- 3.2 ounces of pumpkin dessert
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons of cacao
- Some almond
- Add the cocoa into the cream and stir.
- Put the pumpkin dessert in the blender and add the hot cream until it is smooth, add the honey according to the sweetness of the pumpkin.
- Put the pumpkin pudding in the bowls and put the finely chopped almonds on it.
Pumpkin Dessert with Biscuits Ingredients
- 20 cat tongue biscuits
- 6.4 ounces of granulated sugar
- 3.2 ounces of clotted cream
- 6.8 ounces of heavy cream
- 3.2 ounces of walnut
- 1.1 pounds of pumpkin
Pumpkin Dessert with Biscuits Directions
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar on the pumpkins and leave for 1 night with the lid closed.
- Cook pumpkins until tender, mash with fork. Then, cool.
- Place a rough cat tongue biscuits. Then, put the crushed pumpkins on them.
- Beat the cream with a mixer. Add the clotted cream gradually and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Spread on the pumpkins.
- Garnish with walnuts and serve.