Dessert / October 9, 2019
Quince and drop chewing gum, you won't be able to resist this duo. From the invitations you give at home to the big organizations, who can say no to a delicious taste that suits every table and enriches the menu!
Servings 4 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320° F).
- Divide the quinces into two after peel. Store the beans and shells.
- Place the quinces and shells in the tray.
- Beat the gum mastic in a pan and mix with granulated sugar. Place in the middle of quinces.
- Add water to the baking tray, cover with aluminum foil and cook. After the quinces are soften, cook for 10 minutes without foil. Sometimes pour the water in the tray on th quinces . Take it out of the oven.
- After the quinces has cooled, serve with clotted cream.
Serving Size 1 Quince Dessert
Amount Per Serving