How about a soft, tasty liver sauté? There are a few things you need to pay attention to, apart from that it is quite a simple description. If you prefer lamb livers, it may remain tough even if it is not cooked enough during sautéing. Therefore, you should choose beef liver. If you soak the liver in water, it hardens immediately after cooking. The flavor left on the palate disappears. Cook for a maximum of 25 minutes.
- 1.1 pounds of liver
- 3 onion
- 2 tomato
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Chop the livers in cubed shapes.
- Chop the onion in a half ring and put in a saucepan. Add the chopped tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper and close the lid. Cook over low heat.
- Add the liver and cook. Serve with parsley.