How to Make Nacho Fries Supreme?
Taco Bell Nacho Fries Supreme is prepared by adding ground beef to Nacho Fries. Additional ingredients required for this recipe are:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1 onion
- Cut 1 pound of russet potatoes into thin slices. In a large saucepan, add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes to the pot. Fry the potatoes.
- While frying the potatoes, add the ground beef and onion to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until the meat is browned and the onions are tender. Drain excess oil.
- Process spices in a food processor or grinder. Then add the salsa and seasonings to the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- When you take the potatoes from the stove, put them on a paper towel and remove excess oil. Add cheddar cheese to it and mix.
- Then pour the ground beef over the potatoes and serve it hot.
What To Serve with Nacho Fries?
Nacho Fries are perfect for a party or celebration snack. It can also be served with meat dishes for dinner. It can also be served with salsa sauce, pico de gallo, scallions or sour cream.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Nacho Fries:
How to Store Nacho Fries?
You can store these fries and nachos in the refrigerator for about four days. If you want to store the ground nacho fries, put the potatoes, nacho sauce, and ground beef in separate bags. Then put it in the fridge.
It is not recommended to store this frying recipe in the freezer. If you want to reheat the Nacho Fries, you can use the microwave or oven. You can heat it for about 3-5 minutes at 325 °F.