Tagliatelle with Pesto SauceItalian
Main Dish / November 24, 2020
Servings 4 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 80 mins
Total 95 mins
- Roll out the pasta dough thinly on the counter sprinkled with flour. Roll the two ends of the dough, and cut it thinly with a knife.
- Lift the cut dough again with the help of a knife, let it become thin strips and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 4 minutes.
- Heat the pesto sauce in a pan, and mix it with the cream and remove from the heat.
- Mix pasta with pesto sauce and serve hot.
Serving Size 1 Tagliatelle with Pesto Sauce
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 174 mg58%
Sodium 233 mg10.1%
Potassium 217 mg4.6%
Protein 22.5 g45%
Total Fat 38.6 g49.5%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- 1 sprig of basil
- 2 tablespoons of pine nut
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Pesto Sauce Directions
- Wash the basil and seperate the leaves. Drain the leaves.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Turn the pine nut over the fire until it becomes caramel, then beat it. Leave the cool.
- Mix the basil and gather with the pine nut, parmesan cheese and garlic. Adding olive oil, blend
Pasta Dough Ingredients
Pasta Dough Directions
- Mix the flour and salt. Put eggs and oil by opening the middle. Beat the eggs with the help of a fork.
- Slowly feed the flour into the dough. When the eggs are thoroughly mixed into the flour, knead by hand.
- When the dough is smooth, wrap it in a plastic foil and leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- You can take it out of the refrigerator and cut it as you want, and boil it with sauce.