Branzino with Spinach and PotatoesTurkish
Branzino, which is mostly found in Marmara, Mediterranean and Black Sea waters in Turkey, is one of the most consumed fish species in the world. Branzino, which is also very rich in protein, has taken its place in the tables with both its nutritional and delicious taste. You can add a different interpretation by going out of the fish cooked on the grill with this recipe. With the preparation of 10 minutes, cooking time of 25 minutes and medium-difficulty, this is a delicious treat for a great dinner party...Bon Appetit!
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/branzino-with-spinach-and-potatoes"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Branzino with Spinach and Potatoes</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-branzino-with-spinach-and-mashed-potatoes-1591993823.jpg" alt="Branzino with Spinach and Potatoes" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil in a saucepan in brine. Then, in another bowl, put the eggs and beat them with salt and pepper. Then cool 4 tablespoons of flour into a separate bowl. Dip the fish in flour first and then in the egg. And then dip it into the breadcrumbs After the potatoes are boiled,... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 1.8pounds ofpotato
- 4filetosea bass
- 4tablespoons offlour
- 1/2cup ofyarım yağlımilk
- 2tablespoons ofbutter
- 1.3pounds ofspinach
- 1bunch ofparsley
- 1/2cup ofcaper (caparis)
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil in a saucepan in brine.
- Then, in another bowl, put the eggs and beat them with salt and pepper.
- Then cool 4 tablespoons of flour into a separate bowl.
- Dip the fish in flour first and then in the egg. And then dip it into the breadcrumbs
- After the potatoes are boiled, add milk, butter, salt and pepper and mash them with a fork or blender.
- Melt the butter and cook the spinach.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg on the roasted spinach.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a separate pan.
- Cook the fish in the hot oil.
- After the fish is cooked, add capers and finely chopped parsley and keep cooking.
- Put the spinach mashed potatoes on the bottom of a plate.
- You can add the fish on top and add parsley with crunch and capers and give more flavor to it with some lemon.