Breakfast / October 20, 2019
We go out of the ordinary and make this crepe in the oven. Differences always add color to life. Trust us, try a pancake like that too.
Servings 2 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 50 mins
Total 65 mins
- 1.5 ounces of butter
- 2 egg
- 3.5 ounces of heavy cream
- 4 ounces of flour
- 1.5 ounces of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (392° F).
- Divide the butter between two 15 cm frying pans and melt over low heat until butter gets light brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dough by whipping the eggs, cream, milk and flour in a bowl until it is completely smooth.
- Divide the dough between two frying pans, then place in the preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and fluffy.
- Remove from oven. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Spread on it, then serve with a few strawberries.