How To Cook Hot Dogs?
You can cook hot dogs with different cooking methods that are boiling, broiling, baking, grilling, and frying.
In The Frying Pan
- Add oil to the pan and heat it.
- Gently put the sausages in the pan.
- Cook the sausages for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Then, let the hot dogs stand in the pan for about 45 seconds to absorb the juice.
- Put the hot dogs in a bowl and cook in the microwave for 1 minute on high heat.
- If you want, you can wrap the sausages with a paper towel.
- Then remove the sausages from the microwave and check whether it is cooked or not.
On The Grill
- Open the grid. Put the sausages on the grill and cook until golden on the outside.
- After cooking both sides of the sausages for about 1 minute, prepare them for serving.
In The Oven
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Arrange the sausages on a baking tray. Cook for 15 minutes.
- When the top gets brown, take the sausages out of the oven and serve it.
- Put a large pan on the stove. Add some water.
- When the water starts to boil, add the sausages and cook for 6 minutes.
- If you want your sausages to be crispy on the outside, fry them in a pan with butter for a few minutes.
- Add hot water to the instant pot.
- Then add the sausages to the pot. Bake for about 5 minutes at 140 degrees.
- Serve it.
5 Types of Hot Dogs
Chicago Hot Dog: Chicago-style hot dogs are prepared with fresh tomatoes, pickles, hot peppers, onions and spices. It is one of the most popular hot dog varieties.
Atlanta Hot Dog: Southern-style hot dog is prepared with cabbage salad.
Detroit Hot Dog: Also known as Coney Island Hot Dog. It is a hot dog prepared with mustard, onion, cheese and its own special sauce.
San Francisco Hot Dog: It is a hot dog made with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
Mexican Hot Dog: It is a sandwich prepared with avocado, sour cream, hot sauce and jalapeno.
How To Store Hot Dogs And Buns?
How long can you keep uncooked hot dogs in the refrigerator? You can store hot dogs in the fridge or freezer. You can store it according to the instructions for use on the package you purchased.
Uncooked sausages can be stored in the refrigerator for an average of two weeks. If the package is opened, this period is reduced to a week.
Can you freeze a hot dog? Yes. Uncooked hot dogs can be stored in the freezer for 1-2 months. In addition, it should not be left at room temperature for more than two hours. It should be kept in a cool place.
How long can you keep hot dog buns in the fridge? Hot dog buns should not be stored in the refrigerator. This causes the buns to dry out and become stale. Bread lasts 3-4 days at room temperature. You can store it at room temperature instead of refrigerating it.
Can you freeze hot dog buns? Yes. Hot dog buns can be frozen to extend their shelf life. To freeze, wrap it tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap.