Vegetable CasseroleMiddle Eastern
Main Dish / November 15, 2019
Vegetable casserole is the right choice if you want to offer a healthy, low-calorie and affordable dish for your evening meals.
Servings 6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 90 mins
Total 120 mins
- 1.1 pounds of stew meat
- 2 potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 4 tablespoons of green bean
- 4 tablespoons of okra
- 1 onion
- 3 green pepper
- 3 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Chop potatoes, eggplants and zucchinis in cubes.
- Finely chop the onions. Peel the tomatoes and cut them in strips.
- Put the diced potatoes into the stew and put the meat on it.
- Add the green beans, zucchini, eggplant, okra, pepper, onion, garlic and oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and cover with tomato slices you cut into strips. Add 1.5 cups of hot water.
- Cover with greasy paper and bake with lid on for 1.5 hours.