Meat Marinade SauceTurkish
November 15, 2019
Marinating is a kind of pre-cooking. It is made to make the meat more delicious and softer. The meat should be marinated for a minimum of 2 hours. The longer it is marinated, the more delicious and soft it will be, and the easier it will be cooked.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1,5 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 club soda
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper paste
- Dissolve the pepper paste with a little water. Sprinkle with oil, yogurt, black pepper, chili peppers, salt.
- Crush the garlic and add.
- Add soda, rosemary and thyme and blend.
- Sauce the meat. Stretch and put in the closet. Leave for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 1 day. Cook and serve the meat.
Serving Size 1 Meat Marinade Sauce
Amount Per Serving