<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/stuffed-mushrooms"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Stuffed Mushrooms</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/mantar-dolmasi.jpg" alt="Stuffed Mushrooms" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Wash the mushrooms and remove their stems. Drain on absorbent paper. Set the oven at 180°C (356°F). Prepare the pesto sauce with the 1/2 scale. Arrange the mushroooms in a row on the greaseproof paper with the hollow side up. Slice the tomatoes. Spread half a spoonful of the pesto sauce on the mushrooms..... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 1/2portion ofpesto sauce
- 4tablespoons ofolive oil
- 4slices ofmozarella cheese
- Wash the mushrooms and remove their stems. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Set the oven at 180°C (356°F).
- Prepare the pesto sauce with the 1/2 scale.
- Arrange the mushroooms in a row on the greaseproof paper with the hollow side up.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Spread half a spoonful of the pesto sauce on the mushrooms.. Place the tomatoes on top. Smear the olive oil on them.
- Bake on the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven. After sprinkle mozzarella cheese over tomatoes, take the tray to oven again. Keep it on the oven until mozzarella cheese browns slightly and serve with the basil.
Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- 1sprig ofbasil
- 2tablespoons ofpine nut
- 2tablespoons ofparmesan cheese
- 2cloves ofgarlic
- 1cup ofsunflower oil
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1/2teaspoon ofblack pepper
Pesto Sauce Directions
Wash the basil and seperate the leaves. Drain the leaves. Grate the parmesan cheese. Turn the pine nut over the fire until it becomes caramel, then beat it. Leave the cool. Mix the basil and gather with the pine nut, parmesan cheese and garlic. Adding olive oil, blend