Appetizer / August 24, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 30 mins
- 4 large mushroom
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1/2 portion of pesto sauce
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Wash the mushrooms and remove their stems. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Set the oven at 180°C (356°F).
- Prepare the pesto sauce with the 1/2 scale.
- Arrange the mushroooms in a row on the greaseproof paper with the hollow side up.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Spread half a spoonful of the pesto sauce on the mushrooms.. Place the tomatoes on top. Smear the olive oil on them.
- Bake on the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven. After sprinkle mozzarella cheese over tomatoes, take the tray to oven again. Keep it on the oven until mozzarella cheese browns slightly and serve with the basil.
Serving Size 1 Stuffed Mushrooms
Amount Per Serving
Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- 1 sprig of basil
- 2 tablespoons of pine nut
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Pesto Sauce Directions
- Wash the basil and seperate the leaves. Drain the leaves.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Turn the pine nut over the fire until it becomes caramel, then beat it. Leave the cool.
- Mix the basil and gather with the pine nut, parmesan cheese and garlic. Adding olive oil, blend