Oven Mushroom with SpinachAmerican
Appetizer / 15 November 2019
Why not go out of the classics and experience the perfect harmony of spinach and mushrooms? Practical and delicious, this recipe will be indispensable.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/oven-mushroom-with-spinach"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Oven Mushroom with Spinach</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-ispanakli-firin-mantar-1565260556776.jpg" alt="Oven Mushroom with Spinach" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Heat the oven to 200°C. Boil the spinach leaves, squeeze and chop finely. Wash and dry the mushrooms. In a pan, fry the onions in butter. Add spinach and mix. Add the cream. After a little stirring, add salt and pepper. Place the mushrooms in a baking dish. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Take the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 45 mins
- 0.9pound ofmushroom
- 0.7pound ofspinach
- 3.4ounces ofcream
- 3.2ounces ofkashari cheese
- 2tablespoons ofbutter
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Boil the spinach leaves, squeeze and chop finely.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms.
- In a pan, fry the onions in butter. Add spinach and mix. Add the cream. After a little stirring, add salt and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take the mushrooms from the oven and put the spinach mixture on the mushrooms. Slice the kashar cheese and place them on top and then put the tray back in the oven.
- When the cheese is melted, take it out of the oven and serve hot.