October 22, 2019
You can make crispy, delicious, fulfilling and most attractive canapes. You will conquer all hearts with a bite.
Servings 6-8 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 8 slices of baguet bread
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 0.9 pound of artichoke
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1.6 ounces of feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of scallion
- 8 cherry tomato
- Preheat oven to 175°C (347° F).
- Slice the bread. Place the bread in the oven without greasing tray.
- Put the garlic in a small bowl and cook for 5 minutes at the bottom of the oven.
- Place the tray with bread in the middle of the oven and cook with garlic for another 10 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, and cut it finely. Mix the artichokes, mayonnaise, fatty white cheese and white pepper in a bowl.
- Put this mixture on each bread slice. Sprinkle the scallion on it.
- Divide the tomatoes in half and place them on the bread slices. Cook the canapes for another 10 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Artichoke Canape
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Protein 3 gr6%
Total Fat 1 gr1.3%
Sodium 228 mg9.9%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Appetizer
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE