Appetizer / 22 October 2019
You can make crispy, delicious, fulfilling and most attractive canapes. You will conquer all hearts with a bite.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/artichoke-canape"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Artichoke Canape</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-enginarli-peynirli-kanepe-1565172064368.jpg" alt="Artichoke Canape" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Preheat oven to 175°C (347° F). Slice the bread. Place the bread in the oven without greasing tray. Put the garlic in a small bowl and cook for 5 minutes at the bottom of the oven. Place the tray with bread in the middle of the oven and cook with garlic for another 10 minutes. Peel the garlic, and... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 8slices ofbaguetbread
- 8cloves ofgarlic
- 0.9pound ofartichoke
- 1tablespoon ofmayonnaise
- 1.6ounces offeta cheese
- 1teaspoon ofwhite pepper
- 2tablespoons ofscallion
- Preheat oven to 175°C (347° F).
- Slice the bread. Place the bread in the oven without greasing tray.
- Put the garlic in a small bowl and cook for 5 minutes at the bottom of the oven.
- Place the tray with bread in the middle of the oven and cook with garlic for another 10 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, and cut it finely. Mix the artichokes, mayonnaise, fatty white cheese and white pepper in a bowl.
- Put this mixture on each bread slice. Sprinkle the scallion on it.
- Divide the tomatoes in half and place them on the bread slices. Cook the canapes for another 10 minutes.