Lamb Shish KebabMiddle Eastern
With the marination process, the meat becomes soft, tender and delicious. This will be an amazing dish for your barbecue parties.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/lamb-shish-kebab"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Lamb Shish Kebab</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-kuzu-sis-1568755603276.jpg" alt="Lamb Shish Kebab" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Cut the meat into cubes Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and add the meat. Marinate for at least an hour. Put the marinated meat on the skewers. Cook on a barbecue or grill for 10–12 minutes under a hot grill. - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- Cut the meat into cubes
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and add the meat. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Put the marinated meat on the skewers.
- Cook on a barbecue or grill for 10–12 minutes under a hot grill.
Meat Marinade Sauce Ingredients
- 1tablespoon oftomato paste
- 3tablespoons ofsunflower oil
- 1,5tablespoon ofsour yogurt
- 2teaspoons ofchili flakes
- 2teaspoons ofblack pepper
- 2cloves ofgarlic
- 2teaspoons ofsalt
- 1/2club soda
- 1sprig ofrosemary
- 1sprig offresh oregano
- 1/2tablespoon ofpepper paste
Meat Marinade Sauce Directions
Dissolve the pepper paste with a little water. Sprinkle with oil, yogurt, black pepper, chili peppers, salt. Crush the garlic and add. Add soda, rosemary and thyme and blend. Sauce the meat. Stretch and put in the closet. Leave for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 1 day. Cook and serve the meat.