Lamb Shish KebabMiddle Eastern
Main Dish / November 15, 2019
With the marination process, the meat becomes soft, tender and delicious. This will be an amazing dish for your barbecue parties.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 60 mins
Cooking 12 mins
Total 72 mins
- Cut the meat into cubes
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and add the meat. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Put the marinated meat on the skewers.
- Cook on a barbecue or grill for 10–12 minutes under a hot grill.
Serving Size 1 Lamb Shish Kebab
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 99 mg33%
Sodium 1050 mg45.7%
Potassium 425 mg9%
Protein 31.4 g62.8%
Total Fat 21.1 g27.1%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Meat Marinade Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1,5 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 club soda
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper paste
Meat Marinade Sauce Directions
- Dissolve the pepper paste with a little water. Sprinkle with oil, yogurt, black pepper, chili peppers, salt.
- Crush the garlic and add.
- Add soda, rosemary and thyme and blend.
- Sauce the meat. Stretch and put in the closet. Leave for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 1 day. Cook and serve the meat.