October 20, 2019
One of the most delicious desserts of French cuisine. This exquisite taste of chocolate will make you happy.
Servings 6 people
Preparation 25 mins
Cooking 25 mins
Total 50 mins
- 6.5 ounces of bitter chocolate
- 6.5 ounces of butter
- 3.5 ounces of granulated sugar
- 3.5 ounces of flour
- 4 egg
- 4 egg yolk
- Grease the souffle (cups) with butter and flour.
- Melt the butter and add the chocolate. When it melts, stir and remove from the stove.
- Add flour, sugar and eggs and mix.
- Pour mixture into cups.
- Bake in the preheat oven to 200 ° C (392° F).
- Serve with ice cream or fruit.
Serving Size 1 Souffle
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 315 mg105%
Sodium 224 mg9.7%
Potassium 77 mg1.6%
Protein 8.1 g16.2%
Total Fat 33.8 g43.3%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE