Snack / October 14, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 70 mins
Total 85 mins
- Preheat oven to 120°C (248° F).
- Slice apples into thin circles. Remove the cores. Gently rub the apples you cut with lemon juice so that they do not darken.
- Place baking paper on the tray. Then place the apple slices so they do not touch each other. Sprinkle cinnamon optionally on apple slices.
- Bake the apple slices on the oven for 1-1.5 hours.
- Eat healthy snacks at any time. If you want to serve with a different presentation, pour honey over it.
Serving Size 1 Apple Chips
Amount Per Serving