How To Make The Best Milky Cauliflower Soup?
When making milky cauliflower soup at home,
- Bake the cauliflower in the oven. This will soften the cauliflower and caramelize it.
- Make sure you don't overcook the cauliflower. Otherwise, cauliflower may turn bitter. Roast the vegetables in the oven until soft.
- If the consistency of the soup is too watery, add flour or cornstarch.
- If the consistency of the soup is too thick, add milk.
- Put the cauliflower in the blender. This allows you to make soup with a smooth consistency.
- Use fresh herbs and spices. Add ingredients such as nutmeg, fresh parsley, and green onions.
What To Serve with Cauliflower Soup?
This milky cauliflower soup is a hearty dinner on its own. It can be served with homemade croutons or bread. It is also compatible with roasted vegetables and salads.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Milky Cauliflower Soup:
- Homemade Croutons
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Artichoke Canapés
- Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan (Parmigiana)
How To Store Milky Cauliflower Soup?
Store this milky cauliflower soup in the refrigerator or freezer. Let the soup cool completely. You can then store it in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Can Milk Cauliflower Soup Be Freezed? Yes. This soup freezes well. Allow the soup to cool completely before freezing it. Then freeze in airtight containers or freezer bags for up to 3 months. When you want to reheat, heat it on the stove over low heat.