Celery with Quince
Celery is a vegetable that is usually preferred by those who likes olive oil based dishes. A recipe that helps the digestive system, minimizes the stress level. You will enjoy this recipe even if you do not like celery.
- 4 celery
- 1 quince
- 1 carrot
- 1 sprig of celery stick
- 1 onion
- 8 sprigs of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Soak celery in lemon water to prevent darkening.
- Cut the quince, celery stalk and carrots.
- Sauté the onion in oil. Add quince, carrot, celery stalk and leaves. Sauté for another 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
- Put the celery in a saucepan and put on the sauté mixture. Add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add a small amount of water so that the celery does not disperse and cook until soft.
- Serve warm with parsley.
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.