How To Make the Best Spinach Hummus at Home?
The best hummus recipe is one that is balanced in flavor and texture. Its texture should be creamy. When making hummus with spinach,
- Use dried chickpeas. Soak the chickpeas overnight. Boil after draining the water. You can also use ready-made boiled chickpeas to make it faster.
- Peel the chickpeas. This will help you achieve smooth consistency.
- Choose quality ingredients. In this way, the consistency and taste will be better.
- Add baking soda. If you are cooking the chickpeas yourself at home, add baking soda to the soaked chickpeas. This makes them easier to peel.
- Consume spinach hummus fresh. It is best to consume this hummus recipe immediately after preparing it. However, it can be stored in the refrigerator. Wait for it to come to room temperature after removing it from the refrigerator.
What To Serve with Spinach Hummus?
Spinach hummus can be served as an appetizer or as a sauce. Lemon hummus has a mild flavor. It can be served with pita bread, flatbread, or crackers.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Spinach Hummus:
How To Store Spinach Hummus?
It is best to consume spinach hummus immediately after preparing it. Do not keep this appetizer at room temperature for more than 2 hours. Store it in the refrigerator or freezer.
How Long Can You Keep Spinach Hummus in the Refrigerator? You can store the spinach hummus recipe you make at home in a closed container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
You can also help the hummus keep it fresh by drizzling a little olive oil on it before putting it in the fridge. Thanks to this additional layer, the hummus does not breathe, but at the same time it remains moist and preserves its taste and consistency.
How Long Does Spinach Hummus Last in the Freezer? You can store this spinach hummus in the freezer. In an airtight container, it can be frozen for up to 1 month.Place in the refrigerator the night before serving.Serve the appetizer at room temperature. Mix all ingredients before serving. In this way, hummus will regain its taste and consistency.
The appetizer left in the fridge for a long time may lose its taste. Don't forget to check the taste and smell first. After making sure that it has not spoiled, you can add some ingredients to refresh the consistency and taste of the tapas.