Flourless Black Bean BrowniesBritish
Dessert / August 18, 2019
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 35 mins
Total 50 mins
- 1 pound of black bean
- 4 ounces of agave syrup
- 1.5 ounces of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 ounces of powdered sugar
- 1.5 ounces of cacao
- 3.5 ounces of vegan bitter chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Lightly oil a metal baking tin. In a food processor, combine the black beans, agave, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and orange zest until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt, baking powder, sugar, and cocoa powder. Incorporate the balck beans mixture and aquafaba until well mixed.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips, being careful not to overwork the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the brownies pull away from the edge and a skewer inserted into the cente comes out clean. Leave to cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting and serving.