Jerusalem Artichoke Salad with BroccoliEuropean
Salad / September 17, 2019
Servings 6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 20 mins
- 2.5 pounds of jerusalem artichoke
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 2 pomegranate
- 3.5 ounces of walnut
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- After peeling the jerusalem artichoke, slice them thinly and leave in vinegar and salt water.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and boil in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Cool in cold water.
- Add the broccoli on the jerusalem artichoke.
- Extract pomegranate seeds and add them with walnuts.
- Finally add olive oil, vinegar, lemon and salt.
Serving Size 1 Jerusalem Artichoke Salad with Broccoli
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 416 mg18.1%
Potassium 746 mg15.9%
Protein 7.8 g15.6%
Total Fat 19.4 g24.9%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.