September 16, 2019
With its practicality, it is a must for every table. It is enough to make harmony, taste and lightness indispensable with all meals.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 10 mins
- Peel the shells of cucumbers and chop them together with tomatoes.
- Chop the onion the size of cucumbers, add some salt to get the pain and knead lightly. Cut the pepper into two pieces longitudinally, clean and chop the seeds.
- Finely chop the parsley and mint.
- Put all salad ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Beat the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add to salad bowl and mix. Let it rest to release water and then serve it.
Salad Sauce Ingredients
- 2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
Salad Sauce Directions
Serving Size 1 Shepherd Salad
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 943 mg41%
Potassium 509 mg10.8%
Protein 2.4 g4.8%
Total Fat 1.4 g1.8%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Salad
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE