November 15, 2019
It is a practical sauce that you can prepare for all salads.
Servings 4 people
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 5 mins
- 2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
- Squeeze the juice of lemons, and grate the shells to the into a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, granulated sugar, pomegranate syrup, olive oil and mix.
- Your salad dressing is ready!
Serving Size 1 Salad Sauce
Amount Per Serving
Shop Cookware on Amazon