What Is Cheese Souffle?
Cheese Souffle is a savory soufflé from French cuisine. This light and fluffy souffle is made with different cheeses. The souffle can be prepared in a large souffle bowl or in portions.
How To Make a Puff Pastry Cheese Souffle?
You can also prepare this recipe with ready-made phyllo dough. Here are the ingredients for the puff pastry cheese soufflé and its preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Beat the eggs and milk thoroughly.
- Pour half of the sauce into the greased baking dish. Stick half of the dough. Crumble the fatty white cheese. Grate kashari cheese. Pour in the rest of the sauce and chew the dough. Sprinkle it with kashari cheese.
- Keep the cheese souffle in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Bake in a heated oven until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
What To Serve with Cheese Souffle?
Homemade cheese soufflé can be served as a starter or main course. It goes well with grilled meat, boiled vegetables, or salad.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Cheese Souffle:
- French Baguette
- Vegan Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Buckwheat and Arugula Salad
- Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
- Mashed Potatoes
How To Store Cheese Souffle?
Can Cheese Souffle Be Made In Advance? Yes. You can prepare the soufflé in advance and wrap it in cling film and store it in the refrigerator. Bring it to room temperature before cooking. Then bake at 400 °F (200 °C ) for 25 minutes.
Can Cheese Souffle Be Reheated? Yes. To reheat the cheese soufflé, bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 5 minutes.