Soup / 1 October 2019
It is a part of the cuisine for many cultures. It has a light flavor with its color, taste and consistency. It can be served as a starter especially for dinner.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/pea-soup"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Pea Soup</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/splitpea_soup.jpg" alt="Pea Soup" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Chop the onions in the food processor. Heat the oil in a deep pot and fry the onions. Add the some water of soup, peas, rice and cabbage lettuce to the roasted onion. Cook for 1 hour on low heat. At the end of the time from the stove and let it cool, add salt and black pepper. Puree the soup ingredients... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6 people
Preperation 25 mins
Cooking 75 mins
Total 100 mins
- 8cups ofmeat juice
- 5cups ofpea
- 1sprig ofparsley
- 10leavescabbage lettuce
- 1/2cup ofrice
- 4tablespoons ofsunflower oil
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- Chop the onions in the food processor.
- Heat the oil in a deep pot and fry the onions.
- Add the some water of soup, peas, rice and cabbage lettuce to the roasted onion. Cook for 1 hour on low heat. At the end of the time from the stove and let it cool, add salt and black pepper.
- Puree the soup ingredients in the food processor. Drain it.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Put the soup back in the pot. Add parsley and cook over low heat.
- Serve the soup with sprinkled onions.