Soup / October 1, 2019
It is a part of the cuisine for many cultures. It has a light flavor with its color, taste and consistency. It can be served as a starter especially for dinner.
Servings 6 people
Preperation 25 mins
Cooking 75 mins
Total 100 mins
- 8 cups of bone broth
- 5 cups of pea
- 2 onion
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 10 leaves cabbage lettuce
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 5 scallion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Chop the onions in the food processor.
- Heat the oil in a deep pot and fry the onions.
- Add the some water of soup, peas, rice and cabbage lettuce to the roasted onion. Cook for 1 hour on low heat. At the end of the time from the stove and let it cool, add salt and black pepper.
- Puree the soup ingredients in the food processor. Drain it.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Put the soup back in the pot. Add parsley and cook over low heat.
- Serve the soup with sprinkled onions.