Salmon in the Oven
Salmon is a type of fish that contains many vitamins, minerals and proteins, especially omega-3, fatty acids and B12. It is very important for our health that this fish is taking its place frequently on our tables. When the light moist texture is combined with lemon, you will experience an amazing flavour and tastes.
- 6 salmon
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the grill portion of the oven.
- Wash the fish and dry with a paper towel.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the fish. Place on baking tray.
- Sprinkle with lemongrass, thyme, red pepper, bay leaf and fish.
- Place in grill for 3-4 minutes. Turn and season the other side. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices.