Salmon in the Oven
October 30, 2019
Salmon is a type of fish that contains many vitamins, minerals and proteins, especially omega-3, fatty acids and B12. It is very important for our health that this fish is taking its place frequently on our tables. When the light moist texture is combined with lemon, you will experience an amazing flavour and tastes.
Servings 6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 30 mins
- 6 salmon
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the grill portion of the oven.
- Wash the fish and dry with a paper towel.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the fish. Place on baking tray.
- Sprinkle with lemongrass, thyme, red pepper, bay leaf and fish.
- Place in grill for 3-4 minutes. Turn and season the other side. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices.
Serving Size 1 Salmon in the Oven
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Protein 21 gr42%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @PETITEGOURMETS using the hashtag #PGRECIPES and share on Instagram. We'll feature you on our site.
Search recipes by ingredientsalmonmayonnaiselemonoreganochili flakesbay leaf
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon